Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 will open for all developing Countries under Australian Government Scholarship. Are you looking for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia for your Bachelor, Master and PhD programs, so here is the bright opportunity to apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 for your higher studies? Australia Awards Scholarships are long term awards for all applicants designed by the Department of foreign affairs and Trade of Australian Government.
Scholarships in Australia for international students to study in Asutralia with Fully funded Scholarships support are going to open soon. Students from all around the world will be eligible to apply for the most prestigious fully funded Australia Awards Scholarship 2021 to study in Australian Universities free
Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Scholarship by: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Course level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 30 April 2021.
Australia Awards Scholarship is a Free Fully Funded award for all international students. All the expenses will be covered. The details are given below.
- Complete Tuition Fees.
- Return Air Travel Tickets.
- Establishment Allowance—a once only payment as a contribution towards Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Award Scholarships:
be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship;
not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently;
not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilization phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a Student visa.
not be current serving military personnel.
not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (for example, a previous awardee who has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have resided outside Australia for eight years);
have satisfied any specific criteria established by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship (e.g. having worked a certain number of years in an appropriate sector);
be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken (this may mean that Program Areas will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the institution’s admission requirements. This may not be known until Program Areas request a placement at selected institutions);
be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa. This may mean that the Program Area will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the visa requirements;
Not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved (eg be applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a Ph.D.); and
Applicants must inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff employed at Program Areas (including locally engaged staff at the post) or with managing contractors so that the application may be properly and transparently managed.
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarships?
There are Two Procedures to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarships. Apply Online or through Mail depends on your country. The Complete Procure on How to apply is given below: