MIEM Excellence Scholarship in Paris 2021 is being founded by IdEx Université de Paris. There is No Registration Fee to get enrolled in this France Scholarship by MIEM. In fact, All Nationalities holders across the globe are eligible to apply for this MIEM Excellence Scholarship. Apply For Scholarship in France For International Students by Online Application Process.
The University of Paris is creating this opportunity by giving admission to international students here and creating a pool of excellence for the recruitment of future best Students. The university is developing this program to train international scientists. Who are experts in their field and future academic in their country. There is No Agent Needed.
Applicants are eligible to apply for Health Science, Humanities, Social Sciences & Related Fields. Total #91 Scholarships will be awarded to international best candidates upon a merit-based. The scholarship is only for the Master Degree Program & the duration of this MIEM Master Degree Scholarship is #1 year. It is not a Fully Funded scholarship only your part of the Tuition fee will be covered. Further details are given below:
MIEM Excellence Scholarship in Paris 2021
Country: France, Paris
Degree: Master Degree Program
Duration: 1 Year
Nationality: All are Eligible
Deadline: 1st Feb 2021
Duration of the scholarship
The MIEM scholarship is a master’s level scholarship only.
It cannot be combined with another scholarship. It is awarded for one year, non-renewable and with no possible deferral.
91 scholarships will be awarded to students admitted to the courses listed in the call for applications. The scholarships are distributed as follows:
- Faculty of Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8000€ each
- Faculty of Health: 28 scholarships of 10,000€ each
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8000€ each
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10,000€ each
List of Academic Fields
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Only students applying to the short-listed masters are eligible for a MIEM scholarship.
You can find the list of the Masters pre-selected by the Faculties of Sciences, Humanities and Social sciences and IPGP (Institut de Physique du Globe) on this document.
You can find the list of the Masters pre-selected by the Faculty of Health on the website: https://u-paris.fr/choisir-sa-formation/
(Please click on “master” in the course catalog)
They must also meet the following criteria:
- Be of foreign nationality and newcomers to French universities;
- Hold a foreign baccalaureate or national diploma certifying the end of secondary education (it corresponds to the international level CITE/ISCED 3);
- Students applying for the 1st year of Master (Master 1) must hold a foreign degree equivalent to a French Bachelor’s degree;
- Students applying for the 2nd year of Master must hold a foreign degree equivalent to the French Master 1;
Important: Students corresponding to one of the statuses listed below are not eligible for the MIEM scholarship:
- Foreign holders of a French baccalaureate who have studied abroad;
- Foreign students who hold a French National Diploma of Higher Education and/or whose last diploma was obtained in France;
- Binational/national candidates, when they have French nationality, are not eligible.
In addition to these general criteria, each master’s degree will apply its own selection criteria.
The candidate will only be declared a laureate in the MIEM scholarship program once he/she has been officially admitted to the chosen master’s program.
How to apply?
Step 1: Application
- The student sends his or her application to the International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI): [email protected]
To be noted: Incomplete applications (whether it is admission and/or MIEM scholarship application) will not be processed.
It is the student’s responsibility to check that his or her file is correctly completed and accompanied by the requested documents. If not, the SRI has the right to reject the application.
- Deadline for application: February 1st, 2021.
Step 2: Processing your application
- The International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI) controls the application’s eligibility and forwards it to each Faculty.
- Each faculty organizes the selection of students and the dispatching of scholarships among the programs, according to its own academic criteria. A main list and a subsidiary list of laureates will be established.
Step 3: Information about your application
- The International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI) will notify each laureate of the MIEM scholarship by email on April 15, 2021.
- The student has 15 days to confirm acceptance of the MIEM UP scholarship. Without any answer, starting from the 16th day, the student is considered as resigning and the scholarship is lost. A candidate from the subsidiary list will be contacted.
Mandatory response date: Between the 1st and the 15th day following the reception of the notification of acceptance.
- Opening of the call for applications by Université de Paris: week of December 14th, 2020
- MIEM scholarship applications deadline: February 1, 2021.
- Results: April 15, 2021