Pursue your studies in Switzerland. Good news! University of Sydney International Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about University of Sydney International Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Sydney Scholarship is a fully funded masters and PhD scholarship for international students. This scholarship cover tuition fees and living allowance. Scholarship amount of $40,000 payable for one year in two equal installments.
Please note that it may take up to four months from submission of your application to receiving an email on whether you have been successful. No separate scholarship application form is need to be submitted. To be considered for the scholarship, an application for admission to your research degree must be submitted.
To apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS), the University of Sydney invites international candidates who are eligible to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program. The objective of the USydIS is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to undertake research projects which will enhance the University’s research activities.
About University of Sydney Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: MS Programs & Ph.D. Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Accepted All Year
Financial Benefits For MS & PhD
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.).
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
List of Available Fields of Study
There is a wide range of Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Fields are given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
To be eligible for the University of Sydney International Scholarships USydIS, you must:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Be a student undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as within the areas of its current and emerging research strengths.
- Not have held an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to commencing the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Be an international student commencing full time enrollment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Students may also be considered up until they have consumed a maximum of six months of course candidature.
- Not previously have received an RTP Fee Scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master by Research degree that you have completed and you are now applying for a doctorate research degree.
- Not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s degree, not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- Not have previously considered for the scholarship up to 3 times within the last 5 years.
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
The University of Sydney invites foreign applicants who are qualified to pursue a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s Degree by Research program to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The goal of the USydIS is to recruit foreign postgraduate students of high quality to conduct research projects that will improve the research activities of the University.
Apply for admission
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
Apply for the program, projects and scholarship in a single online application. University of Sydney International Scholarships 2021 Applications now open.
Apply for scholarship
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
High school Diploma Certificate
School transcripts already available
Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
Official survey results
Start / Course Vitae
Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
Applicant must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
In a subject field defined by the University as within the areas of its existing and evolving research capabilities, is a student enterprise study
UC applicants can apply for a student visa to Australia after obtaining a certificate of registration (COE). In the event of a change in the visa or passport information of the applicant, the University must be informed within ten working days.
Application deadline: Open all year round
Contact address: +61 2 8627 1444 / Email: [email protected]
University location: Camperdown NSW 2006, Australia
Start Your Application