BRAC University Merit-Based international awards in Bangladesh is open for Bangladeshi students only. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at BRAC University. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
BRAC University Merit-Based international awards in Bangladesh is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at BRAC University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Application Deadline: Apply at any time
- University or Organization: BRAC University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: Up to 100% tuition
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in all field of study
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 4.00 on a scale of 4 is required to be maintained in all the semesters.
- If a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, s/he will be entitled to a tuition fee waiver for the next two consecutive semesters during which s/he will have to regain the required CGPA, otherwise, the support will be discontinued.
BRAC University International Scholarship 2021 in Bangladesh for International Students will give 100% Tuition Fee and provide other fees (example Semester Fees, Lab Fees, Library) and also provide Food and Accommodation to its students.
List of Available Study Fields:
The university is offering almost all study areas for Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree programs. List of all available study fields for BRAC University International Scholarship are given below:
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Laws [LL. B. (Hons.)]
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science In Physics
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Anthropology
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics & Electronics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic And Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical And Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Social Science in Economics
Postgraduate Degree Programs:
- MA in English
- MA in Governance and Development
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Bank Management
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Masters in Procurement and Supply Management
- MA in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Master in Computer Applications
- Master in Disaster Management
- Master of Development Studies
- Master of Public Health
- Executive MBA
- M.S. In Biotechnology
- M.Sc./M.Engg. in Computer Science and Engineering
- MEd & PGD in Educational Leadership & School Improvement
- MSc & PGD in Early Childhood Development
- Master of Science (M. Sc.)/Master of Engineering (M. Engg.) in Electrical And Electronic Engineering
There is no last date to apply for BRAC University Need Based Scholarship 2021 for International Students. Applicants can apply anytime in the year.
How to Apply for BRAC University International Scholarship?
If you are interested to apply for BRAC University International Scholarship 2021, then National Applicants are suggested to download these forms for undergraduate Degree Program and postgraduate Degree Program. International Aspirants can download their application form here. Download and complete these applications and send them to the Relationship Management Office (RMO), Brac University. Also the official advertisement link is given below: