Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (ZSTU CSC Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, China. Zhejiang Sci-Tech University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in ZSTU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Zhejiang Sci-Tech University was founded in 1897, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Zhejiang, China. Zhejiang Sci-Tech University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. ZSTUin the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Ranking in China 121 and worldwide 1070. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
Zhejiang Sci-Tech University CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Zhejiang Sci-Tech University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2021|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Financial Coverage ZSTU CSC Scholarship:
The Zhejiang Sci-Tech University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Eligibility for Master & PhD
Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Excellent performance in study.
Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Application Procedure for Zhejiang Sci-Tech University CSC Scholarship:
If a potential applicant for the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University CSC scholarship has a letter of acceptance from a professor of a Chinese university, then the candidate’s chances of getting selected for the CSC scholarship increase to a significant degree. This is just a trick and is not compulsory for students to get a letter of admission. Given below is the complete procedure that you can follow to apply to the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University CSC scholarship program via the CSC online platform.
- Locate the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University International Student Office website by google
- Go to the scholarship section of the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University website and locate CSC Scholarships.
- Start filling an online application at the CSC scholarship application portal as well.
- You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship requests.
- Fill the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
- Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
- From the drop-down list, select Zhejiang Sci-Tech University and fill in its agency number.
- Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
- Gather all the documents required to be attached with the application.
- If there is a requirement to submit a Zhejiang Sci-Tech University application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
- See if Zhejiang Sci-Tech University has an application fee. If so, submit it.
- Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
- Send the set of documents to Zhejiang Sci-Tech University’s foreign student office.
- Wait for CSC scholarship results at the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University website.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that he/she will get selected.
How to fill the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University CSC Scholarship application form:
- Create a profile or account of yourself on the CSC official website.
- Fill in the online application form given therein.
- Make more accounts in your name if you want to apply to more than one university to increase your chances of getting selected.
- Note the agency number of the university you are applying to or that you want to get in.
- Type in that agency number in the application form.
- Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Submit the form.
- Download the form after submission.
How to submit all the required documents for the CSC Scholarship:
- All the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form are listed on the scholarship’s online platform.
- Every university requires a different set of documents but for convenience, here are some documents that all the universities will ask for; at least two recommendation letters, all the previous degrees, their transcripts, scholarship application form for CSC, copy of the passport (attested), a study plan for graduate students, and SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants, a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates, an acceptance letter (not mandatory), physical examination form for foreigners, and a language proficiency certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
- Make sure that whether or not the university of your choice needs a separate application to be submitted by the applicant alongside the CSC application form.
- If there is no need to submit a separate application, submit only the CSC form, and send the documents to the university by mail.
- If the university requires you to submit an early application or wants to review your documents online before receiving their hard copies, submit the documents online as well along with the application.
- In the application form, there will be a blank asking you to fill in the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor, write in the ‘CSC Scholarship’ in that section.
- Review your application one last time before submitting it.
- Submit your application. Also, send your documents to the international students’ office of your selected university or universities.
Things to consider before submitting the CSC Scholarship application
- Make sure that you are submitting verified copies of all your degrees and transcripts on the CSC Scholarship website and also to the University Website (in case the university wants you to submit a separate application).
- Request a minimum of two of your ex-professors to make a recommendation for you via a recommendation letter. A good recommendation letter is meant to reinforce your application.
- Having an acceptance letter from the professor of your desired university is not mandatory. But getting one may increase your chances of getting the scholarship. It just shows that the professors of your desired program regard you as an appropriate candidate and that they will be happy to take you up as a student.
- Documents like a motivational letter, study plan, SOP, or a research proposal can make a huge difference. At least one of the above documents is required at all levels. Make sure that you prepare these documents with extra diligence.
- The language proficiency scores of IELTS or TOEFL are very important as well. Ask your previous degree institution to give you a certificate indicating that your previous degree was taught in English. Submit that certificate along with the scores of IELTS. This will strengthen your application.
- Once you get the scholarship, consult the Chinese Embassy to grant you a Student Visa for studying in China. After getting the visa, you will be ready to embark on your educational journey in China.
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions. ( No Need for IELTS)
The last date to apply for the Zhejiang Sci-Tech UniversityScholarship for International Students all around the world on 31 March 2021.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.