The University of Stuttgart is inviting application for Germany Scholarships to pursue a bachelor’s and master’s degree program. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
The University of Stuttgart is a university located in Stuttgart, Germany. It was founded in 1829 and is organized into 10 faculties. It is one of the top nine leading technical universities in Germany (TU9) with highly ranked programs in civil, mechanical, industrial, and electrical engineering.
The University of Stuttgart is especially known for its excellent reputation in the fields of advanced automotive engineering, efficient industrial and automated manufacturing, process engineering, aerospace engineering, and activity-based costing.
Application deadline: January 12, 2021
University of Stuttgart Scholarships Germany Details
University: University of Stuttgart
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
Here is a list of scholarship benefits
- Monthly stipend of 750 euros
- Travel allowance
- Research allowance
- Rent subsidy (if the rent exceeds a certain percentage of a total stipend)
- Health insurance.
- Selected candidates still have to pay a social and administrative fee of 170 euros per semester from their stipend.
- Expect to Graduate from the University of Stuttgart
- Should have Good grades
- Currently enrolled in at least their fourth semester Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are also eligible
- Students who already taking any taking any German or foreign scholarships are not eligible to apply
How to Apply: Please submit the following documents:
- Application form [in German; please only use this to apply!] with matching wishes (optional)
- Please use your PC to fill in the form, do not fill in by hand, as your information will later be digitally captured! Due to the technical requirements, please use the Adobe Acrobat Reader and no alternative programs for viewing PDF files (e.g. Preview) You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Print (a black-and-white printout is sufficient),
- sign, and
- Submit it in hardcopy form including all necessary documents. Your category number has to be in all necessary documents!!
- Application form in English – for information only. Please don’t use this to apply!
- Curriculum vitae (please use this form, not your own)
- Please use your PC to fill in. Only this type of CV is accepted.
- Submit in hardcopy form together with your application form
The following certificates have to be included in the application:
1. freshmen in the 1st and 2nd semester (Bachelor, Teaching Qualification GymPO, Teaching Qualification B.A.):
- A copy of the university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur certificate)
- Certificate of enrollment
- Students of Master’s programs in the 1stand 2ndsemester:
- A copy of the Bachelor’s certificate
if the Bachelor’s certificate is not available yet, a current Transcript of Records of the achievements in the Bachelor’s studies (not older than January 23rd, 2020). (Students of the University of Stuttgart enclose the „Transcript of Records of previously attained results including credit points, average grade and current semester”. In [email protected]: Path: Please click on the link “Transcript of Records” on your student profile and download it (in PDF format) via the printer icon.)
- Certificate of enrollment
- Students from the 3rdsemester of the Bachelor‘s and Master’s programs, and Teaching Qualification programs BA/MA, Teaching Qualification programs GymPO according to the regulation of the Ministry of Culture and Education on the first academic state examination for teaching at grammar schools, (as amended):
- A copy of the Bachelor’s certificate, if available
- A curriculum vitae(Uni Stuttgart form, not your own)
- Additional Criteria: Evidence of special prizes and distinctions, of other knowledge, of commitment in student council, as well as evidence of social or ecological commitments, involvement in higher education policy or evidence of exceptional personal, social or family circumstances. This evidence does not have to be certified. Evidence of additional criteria must include information on the kind and duration of the commitment (from…to) as well as the number of hours per week/month/year, if applicable.
If the evidence is not in German or in English, a copy of a certified German or English translation is necessary. (§ 4, para. 4 of the Germany Scholarship statutes).
- If applicable, certifications of internships and employment, if they confirm outstanding achievements.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.