Applications are invited to apply for the Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan. Government of Japan is offering Scholarships at Toyohashi University of Technology. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarships for the degree of Master’s and PhD. Japanese Government Scholarships are available for the academic session of 2021-22
About Toyohashi University Scholarship 2021
University: Toyohashi University of Technology
Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 25th January 2021
Duration of MEXT TUT Scholarship
Master’s Program: (2 Years)
Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
MEXT Japanese Scholarships are Full Free Scholarships for International Students in Japan & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- · 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- Arrival Air Ticket & Return Air ticket will be provided by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fees will be Borne by the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship.
List of Available Study Fields:
Mechanical System Design
Materials and Manufacturing
System Control and Robotics
Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
Computer and Mathematics Sciences
Human and Brain Informatics
Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
Molecular Design Chemistry
Molecular Functional Chemistry
Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
Architecture and Urban Design
Urban and Regional Management.
These documents must be required to apply for Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan:
- Application form for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship (Download)
- Field of Study and Research Plan (Download)
- Official Academic Transcripts from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Certificate of Graduation or Provisional Certificate from both undergraduate and graduate schools (Originals or Certified copies)
- Publication list for MEXT Scholarship Application (Download)
- Abstract of Thesis (if completed) or a description of your thesis research in progress
- Proof of high performance or good achievement record
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of language proficiency
- CV (Any Format but, it must include all of your academic and employment history.)
- Photocopy of your passport
- Declaration sheet for MEXT Scholarship Application (Download)
- Check list of documents for Japanese Government Scholarship (Download)
- Academic Performance Entry Sheet (Download)
- All International Students outside Japan.
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
The last date to apply for the MEXT Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship is 25th January 2021
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. Detailed information is available on the official website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Toyohashi University MEXT Scholarship