Getting admission to Wuhan University in the master’s or Ph.D. program is a prestigious opportunity. All the selected students will be getting fully funded scholarships which will cover all the expenses for the duration of the degree. Wuhan University is one of the oldest universities in China that has been enrolling foreign students for ages. There are more than 3500 international students studying at Wuhan University.
Study in China on scholarship will bring everlasting memories to your student life. Wuhan University promotes and focuses on research and development. Furthermore, all students will be able to build cross-cultural understanding, fulfill their traveling abroad desire, and make international friends.
Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2021|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Fields of Study (Wuhan University Courses):
- Science of Environment and Natural Resources Protection Law
- Regional Economy Studies
- International Relations
- International Politics
- International Business
- Journalism and Communication
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Chinese Philology
- International Law (Water Law)
- Biology (Including all Ph.D. majors)
- Clinical Medicine
- Global Health（Including all master’s and Ph.D. majors）
- Chemistry (Including all Ph.D. majors)
- Electrical Engineering
- Cartography and Geographical Information System
Benefits of the Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2021:
The benefits of the Wuhan University Scholarship 2021 are given below:
Tuition and application fees will be covered.
Free accommodation will be provided.
The living allowance will be provided to the scholars. (Ph.D. 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month)
Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided to scholars.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
How to apply: Wuhan University CSC Scholarship:
Here is a step by step guide on how to apply to the Wuhan University Scholarship:
- Fill online application form at Wuhan University admission portal
- Also, locate the Wuhan University international student office website and look for application instructions and follow those to submit your scholarship application
Documents to apply for the Wuhan University Scholarship?
- Wuhan University Scholarship Application form, which can be collected either directly from the university or can be downloaded from the university’s official website. The applicants are supposed to fill it out carefully and then submit it.
- Highest degree or diploma earned (certified copy)
- Proof of Chinese or English language proficiency
- Recommendation letters (at least 2)
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of passport
- Transcripts and copies of all other degrees
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form’s photocopy, which is to be submitted by only those applicants who intend to stay for six months or longer in China for study purposes.
- Applicants who are applying for a degree program or a research-based program are required to submit a study plan or research proposal respectively. The study plan should be under 400 words whereas the research proposal should be under 800 words.
- Applicants applying to programs related to music, fine arts or media studies, etc. are required to submit their work samples.
- Applicants who are below 18 years of age are supposed to submit their guardians’ legal documents as well.
After preparing all the documents, the applicants can attach them with the application form and send it to the address provided by Wuhan University.
The result of the Wuhan University CSC scholarship will be announced after June 30, 2021.
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions (IELTS is not Mandatory)
The agency number of Wuhan University is “10486”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Wuhan University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 31 March 2021