Study in UK | Oxford’s MBA Scholarship for all Nationals
Deadline: January 8, 2021
Opening date: September 12, 2020
Location: United Kingdom (UK)
Type: Fully Funded
The Skoll MBA Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. The Scholarship provides funding and exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and investors.
Why be a Skoll Scholar?
There are many benefits to being a Skoll Scholar; being part of a global community of change leaders as well as studying your MBA in one of the most prestigious institutions in the world.
What are the benefits?
- The Skoll Scholarship covers the full costs of tuition and college fees for the MBA programme at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. The Scholarship also covers partial living expenses.
- In addition to financial support, the Scholarship provides access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovation and systems change, as well as exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and investors.
- The course fee will be covered up to £59,490.
- An applicant would receive additional funds up to £14,985 for living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of the Skoll MBA Scholarship 2021:
- An applicant preferably for 3 years or more must have pursued a social venture or taken an initiative to leave a positive influence as a career professional before applying for an MBA.
- An applicant must have demonstrated his leadership and entrepreneurial qualities.
- An applicant must have a brief idea about career goals in terms of business education.
- IELTS or TOEFL would be required.
- An applicant must be eligible for financial support.
How to Apply for the Oxford MBA 2021?
- Applicants are instructed to apply for admission to the Oxford MBA programme directly to the Business School of the University of Oxford.
- Then, an applicant would register himself for the interest in the scholarship.
- While applying for MBA admission, an applicant is directed to upload the answers for Skoll Scholarship questions under the funding section.
- After the successful application submission, the Oxford MBA admissions team will assess your application and would update you if you get selected.
- Selected candidates will receive a confirmation email in which a link is attached for logistics and reference forms that should be submitted.
- The application deadline for the University of Oxford Scholarship for international students is 8th January 2021.