Again, and Amazing Opportunity is open now in Japan. Osaka University Scholarship in Japan 2021 for Master Degree & Doctoral Degree without IELTS/TOEFL is currently accepting application. Osaka University was ranked 71st among the world’s best universities. According to the QS World University Rankings Osaka is the third-best Japanese university in 2020.
Osaka University is third in Japan and 53rd worldwide in World University Rankings. They have a wide range of academic Fields of Study for International Students. All Participants from any country can apply for the Osaka University MEXT Scholarship. Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. Courses are taught in the English Language. Osaka is the perfect place to study abroad, from its temperate climate to its rich culture, delicious food, and cutting-edge technology. More Details about Osaka University is given below.
Details About Osaka University Scholarship 2021
- Country: Japan
- University: Osaka University
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (PhD.)
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 20th December 2020
What Kind of Osaka University place?
Osaka University is a public research university located in Osaka Prefecture, Japan. It was one of the Imperial Universities in Japan, one of the Designated National University, and selected as a Top Type university of Top Global University Project by the Japanese government.
Osaka University has 3 Campuses, 11 Schools, 24 Undergraduate Departments, 16 Graduate Schools, 2 Hospitals, and 4 Libraries. Osaka University consists of 3,000 International Students. The list of Courses are below:
- Engineering Science
- Foreign Studies
- Human Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 100% of Tuition Fees are covered
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses to selected students
- Airfare of student from home town to japan.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University.
- Willing to study abroad
- Must have achieved a good CGPA in previous academic background.
- Have Bachelor degree to enroll in Master
- Have Master degree record to take admission in Doctoral degree
- Be born on or after April 2, 1986
How To Apply
The Application Process is available on the Official Source. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Osaka University MEXT Scholarship.