The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan is offering scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes to the citizens of OIC and NAM countries
Application Deadline: 15th February 2021.
Eligible Countries: Organization for Islamic Cooperation (OIC) & Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries
To be taken at (country): Azerbaijan
About the Award: The Educational Grant Program for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation” and “The Grants Program for the Citizens of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the President of the Republic of of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively. The Educational Grant (hereinafter referred to as “scholarship”) Programs provide a pre-requisite course for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine / residency programs.
Programmes provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at • Preparatory courses • Undergraduate, graduate • Doctoral • General medicine/residency programmes
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
Culture and Arts
Oil and Industry Studies
Architecture and Construction
Tourism and Management
Physics and Electronics
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Geography and Environment
Political Science and Philosophy
History and Archaeology
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
- For undergraduate and general medicine programmes – citizens younger than 30
- For graduate and residency programmes – citizens younger than 35
Selection: The selection process will cover two stages:
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
The candidates will be informed about the results by early July, 2019 Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Value of Award:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs ($ 800)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021:
- Complete the application form from here.
- Attach the required documents:
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies.
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages: for undergraduate programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Note: All documents must be translated into English or Russian and notarized
- The documents must be officially submitted by the respective state entities of your country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to any Embassy or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Note: Take into account that directly submitted applications will not be considered.
To know more about Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021, please visit official website: