A primary objective of the scholarships offered by Canadian University Dubai is to promote the recruitment and retention of high academic achievers. At the same, we understand the importance of difference and diversity and we do not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of a great education.
The Canadian University Dubai, popularly known as CUD, is a private university of higher education in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, founded in 2006. The Canadian University Dubai offers education based on the Canadian curriculum. The university was originally known as Centennial University of Dubai. This title was changed to Canadian University Dubai once it became an independent Canadian institution. The university maintains its ties with the original Ontario-based university, offering students transfer programs after their second year
December 20, 2020
- Interior Design
- Communication and Media
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Computer Engineering and Computational Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
For more information click Here.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship will provide tuition reduction of up to 40%.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
To qualify for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- For Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are valid for one semester only.
- Students can reapply each semester to continue their scholarship.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- In case you are a freshman, you will need first to check the admission requirements Here.
- Apply for the Canadian University from Here.
- Fill in the Scholarship application form Here.
- You will need to provide it with all supporting documents:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
- Note: All documentation will be kept confidential. Any application with incomplete documentation cannot be considered by the scholarship committee when awarding the Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Email your scholarship application form (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all previous supporting documents to [email protected]
To know more about Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, please visit official website: