The ANSO Chinese Scholarship 2021-2022 Program is now accepting applications for the 2021 academic session; from international scholars. The application process for the ANSO fellowship will officially open on November 8th, 2020, and will remain open through to March 31st, 2021.
What is CAS ANSO China?
The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) is an educational institution based in China, which primarily focuses on natural sciences, technological developments, and technology in the country itself. The Chinese Academy of Sciences is involved in setting up a learning community, as well as providing advanced-level educational courses related to technology and science. In addition to that, the CAS has developed an extensive research and development network.
The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) has partnered with The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) to offer this fellowship program. The World Academy of Sciences was initially an autonomous, global organization. It did not come under the supervision or regulation of the government. This organization was founded by a group of renowned scientists from Italy. The purpose of setting up the organization was to provide a nurturing environment for individuals with scientific aptitudes and help them achieve finesse in their work. It is hoped that this can play an instrumental role in sustained development in the long run. A few years down the road, TWAS entered into an agreement with the United National Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organizations (UNESCO), which now oversees the administrative workings of the organization.
The Chinese Academy of Sciences and The World Academy of Sciences have now collaborated in an attempt to encourage and support scientific research in developing regions of the world. The ANSO Chinese Scholarship 2021 Program came about as a result of this collaboration. Through this program, 200 individuals from all over the world will be provided with a scholarship to pursue a doctorate degree in China. Today, this scholarship is held in very high regard in the country. Recipients of this fellowship can pursue various doctoral programs at the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), or at any of the numerous CAS Institutes in the country.
Details About ANSO Scholarship in China 2021
- Country: China
- No. of Scholarships: 500 (200 Masters, 300 PhD)
- Universities: UCAS, USTC
- Duration: 36 Months and 48 Months
- Deadline: 31st March 2021
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Health Insurance
- Application Fee Waiver
- Travel Subsidy from their Home Countries to China (One Trip Per Person)
- Master’s: 3000 RMB/month
- PhD: 6000 or 7000 RMB/month (depending on whether he/she has passed the qualification test arranged by USTC/UCAS).
Interested applicants to study in China at USTC or UCAS with Fully Funded ANSO Scholarship 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Be non-Chinses (International Students)
- For the Master Program, students should have a bachelor’s degree or transcripts and must be born after 1 January 1991.
- Students should have a Master`s Degree or transcripts for Ph.D. Programs and must be born after 1 January 1986.
- Be in Good physical and mental health
- Have the abilities to leaderships, management, volunteer activities
- Must have the strong skills for research or interest to research
- Prove the Proficiency of English or Chinese
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the ANSO Chinese Scholarship 2021.