University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships and grants are available to new students applying to a UCW undergraduate or graduate program. You must apply by the Entrance Award Application Deadline which is at least 30 days before the start of your first term at UCW.
The bursary is available for worldwide students who are dedicated to improving their home country’s economic development and want to pursue bachelor’s, masters or associate degree programs in Canada.
International Student Leaders Award is open for international students to pursue their undergraduate and graduate degree in the heart of vibrant Vancouver. The International Student Leaders Award is for international students (excluding those from the USA), who are dedicated to improving their home country’s economic development
University Canada West is a contemporary independent university located in the heart of vibrant Vancouver. Established in 2004, UCW offers a range of career-focused programs including the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts and Master of Business Administration.
About The University of Canada West
Established in 2005, University Canada West is a private for-profit university in British Columbia, Canada. It is a contemporary independent university and offers a range of career-focused programs for the candidates.
University : University Canada West
Course Level: Bachelors, masters or associate
Place OF study: Canada
Application Deadline: Open for the academic year 2020-21
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
Eligibility Criteria for University Canada West Scholarships
To qualify for University Canada West Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Applicant must have the minimum requirement for entering University Canada West.
- Applicant must have received an offer to study at University Canada West.
- The award tier and amount will be dependent on the strength and quality of their Personal Statement.
University of Canada West – European Grant for International Students, 2020-21 is available to undertake Masters, Bachelor level programs at University of Canada West.
For applying, aspirants are needed to register in the eligible program at the university and then you can complete the award application form.
University Canada West Scholarships offer below scholarship amounts to its recipients:
Depending on selected tier:
- Tier 1:
– 6,000$ For Undergraduate Associate of Arts Degree.
– 12,000$ For Undergraduate Degree of Commerce and Business Communication.
– 7,500$ For MBA.
- Tier 2:
– 4,000$ For Undergraduate Associate of Arts Degree.
– 8,000$ For Undergraduate Degree of Commerce and Business Communication.
– 5,000$ For MBA.