Macquarie University is a dynamic institution established in 1964. Enrolling about 50,000 students, it has 27% international students from around the world. With an acceptance rate of 30%, the university is among the top two percent of the universities in the world, one of the best places to study in Australia. It offers 10 subjects ranking in the top 100, as per the 2019 QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Macquarie University also provides more than a hundred scholarships for international students, which is one of the best financial aid programs in Australia. With five major faculties, its top disciplines include Earth and planetary sciences, agricultural and biological sciences, physics, and astronomy. The university provides numerous programs for the degrees in Arts, Business and Economics, Human Sciences, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Engineering and Technology.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2020
University or Organization: Macquarie University
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
Award: AUD $10,000 for tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
- International students other than Australian or New Zealand students can apply for these partial awards.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Macquarie University in Australia.
- The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at Macquarie University.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the program offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete an online course application form and after that, you can complete an online application form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and a minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications.
- Language Requirements: All international students at Macquarie are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting standard English language requirements (ie equal to IELTS 6.5).
The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards their tuition fee.