The University of Padova is offering multiple Scholarships Program to International students. Italy is in Europe but is less cheap compared to other European countries.
Padova scholarship program is for Msc Degree Program & for Ph.D. degrees in almost All categories of courses. Italy scholarship 2021 is among the Famous World Scholarships for International applicants. The scholarship name is Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme & Scholarships offered by Departments.
Up to 43 Scholarships will be offered to students. The University of Padova Scholarship in Italy is highly Competitive but nothing is impossible. Applicants with good academic scores are eligible to apply for this University of Padova Scholarship in Italy 2021. Italian scholarship for international students is of 2 continuous years for a Master’s degree and 3 continuous years for Bachelor’s and Single Cycle degree candidates.
There is No fee for applying to the University of Padua. You are free to apply because of the No extra documentation process. In the 2020 US News & World Report World Best Global Universities Rankings, the University of Padua is ranked the world’s 116thun and 48th in Europe.
University of Padova Scholarship in Italy 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Scholarship Name: University of Padova
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 2nd February 2021
Facts: Nobody really knows where Italy got its name. Italy is the fourth most populated place in Europe, mostly because of high birth rates and low death rates. More than 50 million tourists visit Italy each year.
The University of Padua, offer various Padova University Scholarship schemes to support students. Below is a list of the funding opportunities that are most often used by international students in Padua. You can Browse all Available Scholarships by Padova University (Here)
List of Courses
- Department of Public, International, and Community Law
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Department of Surgery, Oncology, and Gastroenterology
- Department of Women’s and Children’s Health
- Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment
- Department of Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences and Public Health
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
- Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Department of Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music
- Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialisation
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of General Psychology
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry
- Department of Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Department of Management and Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Molecular Medicine
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Department of Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Department of Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Department of Private Law and Critique of Law
Multiple Awards by Padova
- Regione Veneto Scholarships –
- Scholarships for the Master’s degree program in Historical Sciences
- Mobility Studies
- Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme
- Scholarships offered by Departments
- Galileian School of Higher Education Scholarships
- University Corridors for Refugees
Duration: the Padua International Excellence Scholarship has a maximum duration of:
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates;
- 3 continuous years for bachelor and Single Cycle degree candidates.
If you meet the requirements, you will automatically be included in the selection process. There is no separate registration or additional specific documents to submit.
- you do not have Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship, including Italian);
- possess a foreign high school diploma other than Italian (for bachelor or single-cycle applicants) or a non-Italian bachelor degree (for master’s candidates) allowing admission to the Italian university system.
- Enroll in a degree program taught entirely in English at the University of Padua. Remember that you can apply to programs of up to 3 degrees.
- Do not possess Italian citizenship
- To apply to a degree program completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply to up to 3-degree programs.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be automatically included in the selection procedure.
- There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted.
Padua International Excellence Scholarships could be assigned by the Selection Committees to the most talented student(s) admitted to each degree program on the basis of their academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study, academic quality, and results of the prior education.
How To Apply For University of Padova Scholarship in Italy
There are multiple grants offered by Padova University. But if you are international applicants and want to pursue MS & Bachelor So. Please Visit the Official Website of the Padova International Excellence Scholarships