Best offer for students to get fund for any degree program in the Netherlands.
Founded in 1575, Leiden University is the oldest institution of higher education in the Netherlands. For the students’ better education, it offers 50 undergraduates, 100 graduates, and 50 doctorates or PhD programs through its seven faculties.
Why at Leiden University? LU provides high-quality education, a broad choice of bachelors and master’s program and personal support for students’ study. It supports teaching and research, team building, overseas exchanges, talent cultivation, campus cultural construction, and provides numerous jobs and funding for students.
University or Organization: Leiden University
Course Level: Bachelor and Master Degree
Award: Between €900 and €2000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Deadline 15 December 2020
- You are registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- You do not need to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- The application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The project falls into one of the following categories: internship, study or research. PhD tracks and complete Master programmes are not eligible.
List of Currently Available Courses
Minerva Scholarship Fund 2020 is a Full Free Scholarship in Holland for international students. Please check below courses:
- Governance and International Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Teaching/ Education
- Growth & Training
- Within three months of the end of the project, you must submit a project report with accompanying images.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
- You’re going to get Month-to-month Stipend Between €900 and €2000
- Free research costs
- Free international travel
- Free-living costs
Selection Criteria for Leiden University
The allocation committee will consider all applications.
During the evaluation process, attention is given to the relevance of the research and how it will contribute to the development of educational knowledge.
You will be informed one month after the application deadline, whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For application, applicants need to take admission for a degree at Leiden University. After that, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements for your study.
- Language Requirement: Entrants need to demonstrate that they have the right level of written and spoken English.