The Applications are now open for the Hokkaido University Scholarship in Japan 2021. Hokkaido University is one of the oldest, largest, and most prestigious universities in Japan. They are offering a Fully Funded Hokkaido University President Scholarships to Study Masters Degree Program and PhD Degree Programs. The MEXT Hokkaido Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Japan. It was a 5th Imperial University of Japan and a Public University.
All the Students from around the world are eligible to apply for the Hokkaido University MEXT Japan Scholarship 2021 to Study in Japan on a Full Scholarship. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for Japanese Scholarships. You can apply to Hokkaido University Presidents Scholarships as well.
Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship 2021 Details:
- University: Hokkaido University, Japan
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 8 January 2021.
Hokkaido University is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students in Japan & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- Application Fee: Exempted
- Admission Fee: Exempted
- Tuition Fees: Exempted
- Arrival Ticket: Provided
- Return Ticket: Provided
Fields of Study
Hokkaido University offers All 13 Divisions in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Applied Physics, Civil Engineering, Environmental and Resource Engineering, Architecture and Design.
- Master’s Degree: 2 years
- Professional Degree (Accounting and Public Policy): 2 years
- Professional Degree (Law): 3 years
- PhD Degree: 3 years
- PhD Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Infectious Diseases, or Clinical Pharmacy: 4 years
- A completed Application for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship (Download Form). Before going to submit your application, please contact with your prospective supervisor and consult with them about the topic and plan of your research.
- Get a Consent letter from your prospective supervisor.
- Academic Transcripts. To apply for PhD degree, both Bachelors and Masters Degree Transcripts must be submitted.
- A Recommendation Latter from a supervisor at your university (no set form).
- Your university’s president have to provide Official Candidacy Letter to the President of Hokkaido University.
- Thammasat application form
- Application for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship
- Consent letter written by your prospective supervisor (no set form)
- Official transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from a supervisor (no set form)
- A copy of an English Proficiency Score
- All International Students outside Japan. Eligible Nationalities:
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
How To Apply
The below link is given to read all information and submit the application form with all documents listed above. For Hokkaido MEXT Scholarship (Visit Here). For Hokkaido President Scholarship (Visit Here)