Netherlands Radboud Scholarship 2021 – Netherlands Government Scholarship
Study in Western Europe – Radboud University Scholarships 2021
If you are one of the outstanding students who want to pursue his/her studies abroad that means you are in the right place. Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2021 in the Netherlands is calling highly talented, motivated, and outstanding students for the master’s scholarship awards.
Radboud Scholarship is providing a fully-funded and partially-funded master’s degree scholarship in the Netherlands. Students who will be receiving full scholarships would get tuition fee waivers, living costs, and immigration fees whereas students who will be receiving partial scholarships would get a reduction in tuition fees.
It is a highly selective scholarship in which programs will be taught in the English language. This is a yearly scholarship program but to achieve this scholarship in the second year of the master’s program, an awardee should pass the courses of the previous year.
Radboud University Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Netherland
- University: Radboud University
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st March 2021
Available Fields & Majors
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships offering Scholarships in the following Fields & Majors given below. All Programs are Taught Entirely in English.
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioural Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Other (Dutch-taught programs)
Benefits of Radboud Scholarship in Netherland 2021:
- Students who will be receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria of Radboud Scholarship 2021 in the Netherlands:
- A candidate must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- A candidate must not have achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency.
- A candidate must be enrolled in any English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2021.
- A candidate should be willing to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
How will students be selected?
The faculty selects the grant recipients; this selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Talent: you have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- Ambition: you are expected to show promise, based on previous achievements and performances and work / life experiences
- Academic excellence: you have proven good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- References: quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s programme
If you are selected for the Radboud Scholarship Programme, you will be informed whether you are selected for the full scholarship or the partial scholarship.
- The application deadline for the Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2021 in the Netherlands is 1 March 2021.
I hope that you accepting me to complete my study in your country