Application Deadline: Application closes on 1 March 2021.
- Institution: St. Thomas University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Value of Award: Full tuition
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: It varies.
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Canada
It is the dream of many students to study in Canada, but due to financial challenges they are not able to turn their dream into reality. If you are looking for financial support this a wonderful opportunity for you to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship. The educational award is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The purpose of this funding programme is to render financial assistance to high achieving and deserving student who wants to commence an undergraduate degree in any field of study at St. Thomas University. The study award will be given annually to the highest ranking international students.
Founded in 1910, St. Thomas is a public-funded university that is well-known globally. The institution provides bachelor’s degrees and certificates courses in several field of study both in arts and social work.
The advantage of studying at St. Thomas University is, here, students are given free entry to the careers centre that will aid them begin their career. The university encourages research opportunities and skills acquisition. It also provides students with great job opportunities in the front-line of the business world.
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Canada and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the students must achieve a minimum annual average of 3.7.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have an urge for this studentship, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After receiving an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a typed letter (one to two pages) in which you explain what makes you a strong candidate for a major scholarship, a résumé outlining your activities since beginning high school, including any jobs you have held, honors or awards, etc and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must have to hold their high school degree certificate from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirements: All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
The St. Thomas University provides varies up to a maximum of full tuition and renewable for three additional years.