The University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 is one of the competitive and best scholarship programs in Europe. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2020 at the University of Debrecen provides fully-funded scholarship in Bachelors’s, One-Tier Masters’s, and Ph.D. degree level.
The aim of this international scholarship in Hungary is to support highly talented students so that they may contribute to their communities. The University of Debrecen’s academic program works according to the European Qualifications Framework. All diplomas from the University of Debrecen are accepted by European Union Countries.
Candidates can apply at different degree programs including Bachelors, Masters, PhD, and one tier programs. Moreover, pursuing studies at a Hungarian university will provide you a great international experience and many career opportunities in the heart of Europe.
University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Nationalities: All are eligible
- Deadline: 15 January 2021
The financial benefits of Stipendium Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Air Fare ticket will also be provided to selected students.
Study fields covered by the Stipendium Hungaricum education scholarship
- Health Sciences
- and Sciences
Programs, offered by the University of Debrecen, listed by study levels:
Available Fields & Major
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
First: nomination of Sending Partner:
The Sending Partner pre-selects the submitted applications and sends a nomination and a reserve list to TPF.
Second: the institutional evaluation:
- Tempus forwards the nominated applications to the University of Debrecen
- The University of Debrecen conducts the formal check and informs the formally correct applicants about the details (date and method) of the entrance exam/interview.
- The university forwards the result of the entrance procedure to TPF.
Third: decision about the scholarship:
The Board of Trustees of TPF awards the scholarship and informs the applicants about the result.
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
Application starts from November 2020.
Application deadline: January 15th, 2021