The UHR Scholarship – Swedish Defence University is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Swedish Defence University . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Jan 2021.
If you have applied for a course at the Swedish Defence University, which requires the payment of fees, there are several scholarships which you can apply for. This scholarship is administered by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR). The application and selection process amongst admitted students to the Swedish Defence University is handled by the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish Defence University, Sweden
Course Level: Bachelor and Masters
Award: Tuition fees
The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Students from countries, other than EU/EEA countries and Switzerland
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a Bachelor or masters degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed their upper secondary (high school) education (post-16)
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university
The scholarship may only be used to pay all or part of the tuition fees and may not be used for accommodation or other suchlike costs.
The UHR Scholarship – Swedish Defence University is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at Swedish Defence University.
How to apply
Please fill in the application form. No supporting documents are needed since they are all available for you admission evaluation through www.universityadmissions.se.
Submit your application no later than 1 February 2021 if you participate in the international round 16 October 2020 – 15 January 2021.
The scholarship covers the tuiton fee for both academic years of the Master’s programme. The scholarship recipients will be notified right after the Admission results in early April 2021. If you have not received an email by April 30, please consider your scholarship application as unsuccesful.
You must first apply to a course or a programme before applying for a scholarship.
For questions about the scholarship, please contact [email protected]