The University of Lethbridge is delighted to announce the SGS tuition grant program for the academic session 2020-2021.
The goal of this educational opportunity is to support masters and PhD education of Canadian and International students at Lethbridge in Canada.
- University or Organization: The University of Lethbridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD degree program
- Award: Up to $13,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and overseas participants re eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a School of Graduate Studies, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, or Doctor of Philosophy in Education at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant and demonstrate aptitude, research skill, material and/or performance-related productions and activities.
- How to Apply: There is no additional application for the grant. All eligible participants will be considered for the grant, after the enrollment in a master or a PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the participants need to upload unofficial transcripts, letter of intent, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have an undergraduate degree in applying to a graduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: Overseas applicants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of $10,000 to successful participants.
Application Deadline: The university accepts applicants in three terms-
- Summer term: May-August
- Fall term: September-December
- Spring term: January-April
- Participants can check the deadlines according to the course and term.
- Permanent Resident
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Master of Arts
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Music
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once the applicants take admission in a masters or PhD degree program at the university. Then, they will be automatically considered for the award, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students need to submit all the documents (such as academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, language ability proof) asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: An interested participant should have an undergraduate degree for masters and a master’s degree for a PhD degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the excellence by the TOEFL or IELTS test.