The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) offers scholarships to outstanding graduate students where APU University will automatically recommend eligible candidates for this scholarship. The scholarship aims to enhance international competitiveness and promote the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities.
APU is the top research-based university in Japan. Each scholarship is fully sponsored by MEXT Organization of japan for international students to pursue their Bachelor, Master & Doctoral degree in Japan without paying any fee to the university. So in this way, japan gives chance to many countries to send their talented students abroad for higher studies. Before applying
MEXT UR Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Asia Pacific University
- Organization: The Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2021
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International Students
- Last Date: 18 November 2020.
About APU Japan University
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) first opened its doors in 2000 thanks to a collaboration between the Ritsumeikan Trust, Oita Prefecture and Beppu City. With an entirely new multicultural learning environment consisting of half international students and half Japanese/domestic students, APU’s aim was to provide an international education that leads to the development of global leaders, working in a diverse range of fields and industries. In these past fifteen years, this goal has not only been reached as APU now has over 10,000 alumni from over one hundred thirty countries and regions.
APU’s graduate programs have been selected for several prestigious scholarship schemes in recent years. These include the Joint/Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program and the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program, which provide support to students from member countries to undertake graduate studies at renowned institutions of higher education around the world. APU is also among the very few institutions to be selected by the Japanese government for scholarships such as the Student Priority Placement Program. Some of the other organizations that have sponsored students to study in our graduate programs include the Indonesian Ministry of Finance, Japanese corporations, local government bodies and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). This is a testimony to the value placed on APU’s graduate programs by both public and private sectors in Japan and throughout the world.
Why Study in Japan?
Japan has a long and rich history and is a diverse cultural mix of East and West, old and new, and natural and highly engineered. Having gone through various stages of development, the nation’s rich and unique culture is what led it to emerge as a world leader in terms of economy and technology. Its strong economy, combined with a culture that places a great deal of importance on respect for others, also makes it one of the safest countries in the world. For international students, it is an ideal environment in which to live and study.
- 100% Tuition fee waiver
- MEXT scholarship Monthly Allowance 144,000 JPY/ month
- Free round air tickets
- Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas.
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1986
- have achieved a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university.
Language Proficiency & Exemption
Applicants must meet one of the language requirements in either English or in Japanese as described below:
- Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Has completed an educational program whose primary language of instruction is English that satisfies the entrance requirements for the Aisa Pacific University Japan
Deadline For MEXT Scholarship
The last date to apply for the MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 is 18th November 2020 for September 2021 Enrollment.
How to Apply for MEXT APU Japanese Government Scholarship
You have to Submit the APU Application Online by November 18, 2020. To Apply for the MEXT APU Scholarship Please Visit the Official website of MEXT APU University