- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Master Degree & Training Course
- Duration: 1 Year For Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021
The Belgium Government Scholarship is available for the duration of 1 Year for Master Degree programs and 4 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development. Participants from the Developing Countries can avail of this opportunity to Study Free in Belgium. The Belgium Scholarship will cover all of your expenses for the duration of the Scholarship program. Please Don’t miss these Prestigious opportunities.
Study Abroad Belgium provides a lot of scholarship but this Belgium scholarship is giving 200 scholarships this year You can checklist of courses:
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- Duration is One Academic Year.
- Possess Relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country;
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
- Apply for only one training course.
- ARES is particularly interested in encouraging the participation of women in the international coursework and training courses that are part of the “Training, Research & Outreach for Development” program.
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
The last date to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021 is 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021