University of Alberta Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2021 in Canada. All International Students and Citizens of Canada are eligible to apply for Scholarships at University of Alberta. Most talented students those who want to undertake their Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree are encouraged to apply. University is offering a lot of scholarships for needy and talented students. Fully Funded Scholarships are also offered by the university.
University of Alberta Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: University of Alberta
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International & National
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1 November 2020, 1 March 2021, 1 May 2021.
University of Alberta Scholarships 2021 in Canada for International Students has a Multiple Funding Sources like, Canadian Government and Alberta Government and also from other sources. Complete scholarships detail is given below:
These Scholarships are available for Bachelors and Graduate degree programs. No need to apply separately for these scholarships. University automatically considered for this scholarship after getting admission.
International Student Scholarships:
New first year students of undergraduate degree programs are eligible for these scholarships having Student Visa Permit. These scholarships have a value of up to $9,000 which is payable for four years.
Gold Standard Scholarship:
Top 5% students in academic achievements are eligible for these scholarships having value of up to $6,000.
Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
These scholarships are designed for PhD students to meet their fee requirements having value of $5,000/Year.
Masters Degree Entrance Scholarship:
Masters Degree students will receive a Stipend of $17,500 while International candidates will get an additional amount of $10,000 cover fee.
Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
Masters and Doctoral Degree Students can get an award of $15,000 to meet their expenses.
List of Available Study Fields:
Alberta University offers more than 200 Bachelors Degree Programs, 500 Postgraduate Degree Programs and others. Detail is given below:
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check Bachelors Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Check Graduate Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for Alberta Scholarships.
- To apply for Bachelors Degree, you must have High School Certificate.
- For Masters Degree you must hold Undergraduate Degree.
- To get admission in PhD Degree, Masters Degree certificate is required.
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)
How to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships?
Applicants can apply Online for University of Alberta Scholarships 2021 in Canada. Visit the given below link for more details: