Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 by Sweden Government. International Students from 42 countries are eligible to apply for Sweden Government Scholarships 2021. Students those who want to undertake their Masters Degree from best Universities of Sweden are encouraged to apply. This is the most prestigious opportunity for Talented Students to Study Free from abroad. Sweden Government Offers Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree from Sweden.
All academic fields and majors are available to study in Sweden Universities under this Scholarship. All expenses will be covered like: Tuition Fee, Plane Tickets & other expenses will be covered by the Swedish Government. The scholarship duration will be 1 or 2 Years depending upon your chosen degree program and cannot be extended.
Government of Sweden is going to give 300 Fully Funded Scholarships funded Ministry of Foreign Affairs to students from around the world to. The aim of the scholarship is to produce global leaders. Normally the scholarships will be given to 4-6% of the total applicants.
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Degree level: Master’s
- No. awards: 300
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Sweden
- Last Date: 28 February 2022
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students to Study in top universities of Sweden. The detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fees will be provided.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000 will be given on monthly basis throughout the scholarship.
- Travel Amount of SEK 15,000 to SEK 15,000 will be given.
- University admission fee will not be included,
- Insurance Coverage.
No of Scholarships
Sweden Government Offers Grant scholarships to a large number of master’s programs. A total of 300 Scholarships will provide.
List of Available Study Fields:
Almost all study areas are offered under this scholarship for Masters Degree Program. Complete list of degree programs is given below:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Nursing
- Veterinary Nursing programmes
- Vocational Education
You can More Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Letter of Motivation
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Reference Letters
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
- International Students from above listed countries are eligible to apply.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience.
- Applicants must have leadership experience from job or society.
- Check more Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
The last date to apply for Sweden Government Scholarships 2022 for International Students is 28 February 2022
How to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships?
There are Steps by Steps Application Process for the Swedish Institute Scholarships. First Apply at Swedish University & then You can apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. The Link of the Guideline & Advertisement is given below: