Be ready for Clarendon Scholarship Oxford University in UK. Congratulations to all who get Fully Funded scholarships in Abroad Through our website information. This Scholarship in UK 2020 is for Postgraduate Degree Program & Doctoral Degree Studies. Students residing in any part of the world can apply for this Clarendon Scholarship. Clarendon Scholarship Stipend is 15000 Pounds Per Annum which is a huge amount to cover your expenses.
Anyone interested to study in UK should apply for this Full Free Scholarship. In the UK the Degree duration of MS Course is only 1 year while for Ph.D. it can be 2 to 3 years. UK is not part of the European Union now So recently a new rule has been gone through for international students regarding PSW (Post Graduate Study Work Permit) which is 2 years Residence Permit after finishing a Degree from the UK. You can work with Full-Time after degree.
Would you like to know? First Clarendon scholars arrived at Oxford in 2001, Clarendon has enabled over 2,500 scholars to undertake study at Oxford. If you apply for a full-time or part-time Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship in the United Kingdom Master’s or DPhil at Oxford you will be automatically considered for a Clarendon scholarship. You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses. A wide range of courses available for all students.
- Country of scholarship: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Duration of courses: 2 Year, 3 Year, 3 Year
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 10th January 2020
Clarendon Scholarship in UK For International students has almost All types of courses Check List of Courses Here. Here is a list of the department at Oxford University:
- There is No Application Fee. Your application is automatically considered for a scholarship.
- This scholarship would cover your Tuition Fee along with a Per Annum stipend that is £15,009.
- Clarendon scholarships are normally offered for the full period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions by nationality or country of ordinary residence.
- Clarendon supports scholars from across the University, with no restrictions on the subject area.
Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world. Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and are open to candidates who apply for a new master’s or DPhil course by the January admissions deadline.
See the selection criteria at this page.
How To Apply For Clarendon Scholarship Oxford
Apply online by selecting a course at Oxford University. University will notify you either you are selected for Clarendon or not. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website of the Clarendon UK Scholarship.