ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 in Australia. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the ANU International Scholarship at Australian National University. Students those who want to Pursue their Bachelors, Master and PhD coursework degree programs offered by the University The award is available for intake of September 2021.
200 scholarships are offered by Australian National University for students from all over the world. This award is designed to support talented and ambitious students financially. ANU will provide an amount of up to $25,000/Year toward tuition fee.
The Australian National University (ANU) was founded in 1946 by Australian Parliament. It is a national research university. ANU is the one of the best Research institutions in the world. According to QS World University Ranking ANU was ranked 1st in Australia and 49th in the world. This university has produced a lot of leaders and scholars.
ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Australian National University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: up to $25,000/year
- Total No. of Awards: 200
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country Australia
- Last Date: 16 November 2020.
ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 in Australia for students all over the world will provide scholarship of worth $15,000 to $25,000 per Year to the successful applicants. University will provide 200 awards.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international residing inside or outside of Australia are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category.
- Applicant must have received an offer letter of admission for a coursework of Bachelors or Postgraduate degree program to be commencing in Semester 1 2021 (excluding Graduate Certificates)
- Not getting any fee scholarship from Government or Organisation.
The last date to apply for Australian National University Scholarship in Australia is 16th November 2020.
How to Apply for ANU Chancellor’s Scholarship?
To apply for ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 in Australia applicants need to take Admission at ANU in any Degree program offered by University. After getting offer letter students will automatically be considered for scholarship according to their eligibility criteria. The Official Advertisement link is given below: