SIIT Scholarship Thailand for Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) for Master/Doctoral Degree to study in the areas of Engineering, Technology, and Management at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology.
You can Apply Online for the SIIT Scholarship 2020 Even if you don’t have an English proficiency test. The Duration of the Masters 2 Years & For Doctoral its 3 Year.
Financial Coverage :
SIIT Scholarship Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Thailand for International Students. It will cover all the expenses.
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria For Master & Doctoral
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Insitute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
How to Apply :
For the online application process, it is a must to attach required documents as the electronic files (jpeg., jpg., PDF. format). Please prepare the documents as follows:
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
Please submit at least of Statement as guideline below.
– Your general information.
– Your purpose in graduation study.
– The area of study in which you wish to specialize.
– Your special preparation and fitness for study in the field. Your academic background, extracurricular experiences/achievements, and awards.
– Any problems or inconsistencies in your academic recores. Indicate the areas that are your weak points or those needed improvement.
– The reasons you wish to attend SIIT.
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript:
For Master’s degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- – TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- – IELTS 4.5+ or
- – TU-GET 400+ or
- – TOEIC 500+
- Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
- 5. Citizen ID card or passport
- 6. Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- 7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)