What is University of St Andrews Global PhD Scholarship in Physics 2020?
The University of St Andrews invites applications for the University of St Andrews Global PhD Scholarship in Physics 2020 from doctoral research applicants. The scholarship aims to support an exceptional student undertaking doctoral research in the project – “Collective Behavior of Driven Many-Body Quantum Systems”. Selected scholars will receive annual stipend payable at the standard UK Research council rate of GBP 15,009, full tuition fees and other benefits.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be applying to a postgraduate research programme at the School of Physics and Astronomy in September 2020
- Not hold a doctoral degree
- Not be matriculated for a doctoral degree at the University of St Andrews or another institution
The selected scholars will receive –
- Full tuition fees coverage for the time spent at University of Andrews
- Annual stipend payable at the standard UK Research council rate of GBP 15,009
- Funding to help with living and maintenance costs for the time spent at the University of Bonn
- CV or resume
- A research proposal
- A sample of academic written work in English
- Two original signed academic references
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates
- English language requirements certificate